This Vegan Kale Caesar Salad is honestly one of my FAVORITE ways to eat kale... I'm obsessed and pretty confident that you will be too.
- 1/2 Cup cashews, soaked
- 5 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup water
- De-stem and chop/rip your kale into smaller pieces and add to a BIG bowl.
- Make sure your cashews are soaked. Something around 4hrs or overnight will do it. If you forgot or don'tt have time you can always soak them in hot water for 30 min and you'll be good.
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. (Start with less water as you can always add more if you want it more liquid)
- Mix your sauce and kale together (a very big bowl will make this process a lot easier.) You can use a spatula or get your hands dirty.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and hemp seeds and serve.