WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Staple gun / can sub for hot glue gun
- Foam + Patting
- Twine (optional)
I forgot to take step by step pictures of this DIY as I did them late at night.. Or actually that's not the reason why I didn't do it, I just forgot :D haha. But explaining this tutorial is really simple if you're a little crafty.
1. Unscrew everything so you're left with just the metal frame. Paint the chair in your desired color (I just LOVE white) - depending on the base color you might have to re-coat a few times :D
2. Cut out a piece of foam by placing the seating on top of the foam and using it as a guide for measuring. Once you've cut it so it fit's, add some glue to the foam and place it on top ( optional, but I like to keep things in place). Then cut out a piece of padding that goes on top with a few inches extra to wrap around the base and staple/glue it on tightly.
3. Cut out your fabric the same way as your padding, making sure you have a few extra inches to work with. Lay the fabric flat on the ground, place your seating on top and then start by pulling it on the bottom/back side & stapling one side first and work your way around. Pull the fabric really tight so you don't have any loose parts.
Now the small back part of this chair was a whole different animal as the back is visible.. Had to get creative and very precise with this one.. geezz!!!!
4. Assemble it back the way it was and that's it.. New chairs :D