Kelp noodles seem to be a hate it or love kinda thing. Kinda like brussels sprouts. But THIS kelp salad is GOALS!
I'm obsessed and I trust you will be too.
I made it into a Thai inspired thing because hey, noodles = asian so lets keep it somewhat native.
- 1 bag Kelp noodles
- 1/2 Bell pepper
- Cilantro - as much as your heart desires
- black sesame seeds
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp peanut Butter
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- lemon juice
- pinch of chili flakes & or cayenne
- Rinse your kelp noodles under cold water & drain. Pour over the juice 1/2 - 1 lemon to help draw out the water from the kelp. - If you skip this step you'll end up with a soupy dish.
- Mix your sauce ingredients in a big bowl (it makes it easier)
- Chop up bell pepper & cilantro.
- Add the kelp to the sauce and combine till coated.
- Toss in the cilantro and bell pepper, sprinkle with black sesame seeds & serve
❤ , Diana