What you'll need:
- Woden legs + brackets ( I used 8 for my queen)
- Staple gun + staples
- Felt Pads
- Paint (optional)
Getting fabric that's big enough so you can skip the sewing part! My best tip is to just buy a flat sheet :D If you wan't a thicker material you could always go for curtains as they have some pretty cool designs as well.. I accidentally to a picture of the king size sheet (I used a queen for this project). The king is for my actual sheet as our mattress is 15inches thick.. Fitted sheets just don't cut it for that size!!
- Wash and dry your sheet or iron it. I didn't have that option so I wen't with the first solution :) Once it's somewhat free of wrinkles, lay it out flat and place your box spring on top.. If you have a helping hand it might be easier but totally doable by yourself as you can tell!!
- Staple it to the wooden frame on the bottom and make sure it's really tight. You don't want anything loose on this one! Go crazy with the staples or else you'll have fabric hanging down when you're done! Yes I did that myself as I was running out of staples and was too lazy to go get some more.. HOW MUCH IS SAVING MONEY COSTING YOU?? A lot of time on this one, haha...
- Now for the legs... I ended up using 8 for this one. I started with 6 but felt it being a little wobbly so the next day I wen't out and got 2 more + staples, lol. 3 legs down each side and 2 in the middle. I painted them first as I didn't like the wood itself.
- Screw on the brackets (totally doable even if you don't have a drill.. Just sayin) and then add the legs and finish with felt pads if you have floors that need some protection and boom!! You now have an epic bed frame :D
I apologize for the extremely bad lighting but our bedroom is not exactly the greatest place to take pictures :D
Have fun with it <3